Wondering why Invisalign is so popular treatment for straightening the teeth?.
Here are some of the benefits of Invisalign treatments.
1) Invisible: Invisalign is an invisible, custom made plastic tray that is used for straightening the teeth alignment issues. Invisalign is a great alternative for teens and adults, who wants to live their life without wires and brackets of braces.
2) Comfort: Invisalign trays are very comfortable to wear than traditional braces, it has no sharp edges that help to deliver the Invisalign treatment with less pain. Because the aligners are removable, they don’t interfere with your daily life.
3)Improved Hygiene: One of the best benefits of Invisalign over traditional braces is that it allows you to keep your teeth clean. with traditional braces, the food stuck in between brackets and wires become very difficult to clean.
4) Safe and removable: you can remove the trays when it is time for brushing, and put them back after brushing your teeth and aligners, the convenience of removing them gives an advantage as they don’t come in the way of normal life.
5) Duration of the treatment: the average duration of the Invisalign treatment is 6-12 months. However, to get the best results, you need to wear the aligners 22 hours a day. remove them only when you are eating. The short duration of the Invisalign treatment makes it more appealing to teenagers and young adults. Nevertheless, the duration of the treatment may vary depending on the complexity of the cases.
6) Suitable for all ages: Invisalign treatment is ideal for all patients irrespective of their ages, the treatment is suited for young children, teens and adults. The Invisalign treatment has shown the best results in teens and young adults. Invisalign is not ideal for children below 13 years, because there is a high risk that the child will misplace the aligner and it may even cause dental issues.
Saves time: Invisalign saves a lot of time because you don’t have to visit your orthodontist at the dental clinic very often as you do it for the braces. you are supposed to visit the orthodontist once every two weeks to change the retainers. where braces treatment necessitates more appointments with an orthodontist.
Eat as you like: Restricting your favourite cuisine is the most difficult part of the process of teeth straightening. these may ruin your celebrations. But not with Invisalign, you can remove the aligner and eat whatever you like.
Fix dental problems: Invisalign offer additional benefits than just making yourself conscious of the smile. overcrowded or spaced teeth raise the risk of developing it into gum disease. Aligning your teeth with Invisalign aligners can also reduce the risk of developing gum inflammation, tooth sensitivity, bad breath and chipping of teeth.
Boost Self-confidence: The most popular reason why people straighten their teeth is for aesthetic reasons. Numerous research studies found that having braces can cause embarrassment, especially for teens. to be able to straighten the teeth without anyone noticing will boost the self-confidence of a person.